Monday, June 8, 2009

Hi I am Quiet Ponderings

I decided my first blog post would be used to introduce myself. Here it goes hold on, It has been a little over a year that I have been coming to terms with being gay. This last year my entire life has changed dramatically, the way I act, the way I dress and the people I associate with. I have done many stupid things this last year I regret and I am torn between two things. First becoming active in the church and getting married to a woman. Second continue to be spiritual and keep my relationship with God open and find my life Partner and hopefully be able to get married to him. I am truly worried about how my family will take all of this I care so much about them. My family knows I am gay and many of them think it is not a wise choice to marry a girl. I have read a few blogs on here and I believe this is the place to find answers and help.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Jason, it's always wonderful to encounter a new voice in the chorus, which is growing all the time. I have only been out about 9 months myself and am wrestling with some of the same questions you are. Some of my details differ but the basics are the same. I'm flattered that you took time to read my blog and I look forward to hearing more from you. You are about to meet a lot of great people, it's like a new family that will bless your life in lots of ways. So keep posting, tell us all about yourself, how you got to where you are, what you're thinking, where you want to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jason!

    I'm certain that you'll find that the questions and choices you face are common to many, many others. As we join and build this community, hopefully each of us can come closer to finding his own answers (though one person's answers may differ from another).

    One thing is certain--none of us is alone, and there's a lot of strength to be found in that fact!

    I look forward to hearing more from you and getting to know you better.

    ReplyDelete